Monday, July 27, 2009

Fork You Bobby Frost!!!

My book is online! I just think its so cool that anyone in the whole world could look at a book i wrote at any moment. I realize that maybe 0 people will actually look at it, but its still neat that the possibility is there. If you wanna look at it, just click on the smiling austins up in the corner. It took three google documents to fit it, the links are at the bottom of each part. If you do have time to read it and like it, pass the word around. If you do check it out and cant get into it or dont like it, please let me know why so i can do better on the next one. I think of this book as the book i wanted to read when i was 18, so my new goal is to write the book i want to read when im 30. Hopefully add some maturity but somehow keep a youthful exuberance, skim back on the aggression and aggressive language but somehow stay fresh and funny and thought provoking.
Anyways, i hope you check it out!!

7 comments:

  1. I suck because I haven't read it yet. But I'm starting now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your book a long time ago, when Cara ordered it, but now I am printing it out and reading it again. I just finished the first section. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. And when I read it I had the same reaction that Nurse Redding had: As she slowly read...."she's snickering. She's sighing. She's blushing, she's raising her eyebrows. She cries"
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. And also, at times I had a little giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brady,
    At the end of part two, I am not offered a link for part three. Should it be there?
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. as far as i can see, its there. i dunno why you cant get it?

    ReplyDelete